- Max Rietz's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 9CE729AE-6EC2-4BD9-985F-94CC9732162F
- ID Number: MH:IF1289
- 22 MAR 1884
- Greifswald, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Deutschland
- ID: 20FDD338-58A6-40FC-8A11-98C4D7D459F8
- ID Number: MH:IF1288
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I595
- ID: 28774MV5-N0PZ-D189-9D71-9D71DDQ28750
- 13 OCT 2012 16:08:23 GMT+1
- Source: S173 Record ID Number: MH:S173 User ID: 095F6114-693C-4180-BC5D-144E0E0ABF05 UPD 13 OCT 2012 16:15:00 GMT+1 Data: Agency: "Germany, Births and Baptisms, 1558-1898," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NCKZ-KHC : accessed 13 Oct 2012), Max Wilhelm Otto Rietz, 22 Mar 1884; citing reference nr.155, FHL microfilm 1705917. Author: Standesamt Greifswald Title: Family Search: Max Wilhelm Otto Rietz, 1884 Publication: Kirche Jesu Christi der Heiligen der Letzten Tage Text: name: Max Wilhelm Otto Rie CONT tz gender: Male baptism/ CONT christening date: baptism/christening place: CONT birth date: 22 Mar 1884 birthplace CONT : death date: name note: race: father's name: Ludwig Rietz father's birthplace: fa CONT ther's age: mother's name: Emilie Grau mother's birthplace: mother's age: indexing project (b CONT atch) number: I01337-5 system origin: Germany-EASy source film number: 1705917 reference number: nr.155
Thank you to Daniel Schewe for creating WikiTree profile Rietz-10 through the import of Stammbaum Familie Schewe.ged on Feb 10, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Daniel and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Max's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.