- John Ferrill (or Fergus) Riley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Jenkins Family File w:sources 9.ged on 04 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N75@
- @N75@ NOTE
- May have been killed fighting Indians. His will, made May 10, 1757 and recorded June 7, 1757 mentions his wife Mary as executrix and an only son John Riley. Dr. John McCormick was one of the witnesses. the administration account, recorded on Nov. 4, 1760, was signed by Magnus Tate and Mary his wife, executor and executrix.
- User ID: B51F30AD24ED4606BFC5D86974F115B1FE51
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John Ferrill (or Fergus) by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John Ferrill (or Fergus):
- Ellen (Jenkins) Jennings : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A149952, Ancestry member ellenjennings78
- Jim Jenkins : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #23671
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 21, 2016 at 04:47GMT Dawn Ellis wrote:
John Ferrill (or Fergus) is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 49 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Abraham Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.