- Eliphaz Riley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The "Harris Family Tree but Mostly the Rileys" says:
- ID: I11398
- Name: ELIPHAZ RILEY
- Sex: M
- Birth: ABT 1688 in Prince George's, Maryland, USA
- PROP: purchased Hop yard tract
- Will: 08 DEC 1759
- Note: "Will of Eliphaz Riley
- Religion: Episcopalian
- Event 1750: requested license for an ordinary or tavern
- Event: Ancestor of the Alabama Rileys
- Event: Rock Creek Episcopal Church, St. Paul's Parish Membership
- Death: 20 MAY 1760 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Event: signed petition for new county from Prince George's & Frederick's (Montgomery Co)
- Event: Reformed Church of England Membership
- Father: HUGH RILEY b: 1653 in Piscataway, Prince George's, Maryland
- Mother: MARGARET PLUMMER b: 1655 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Marriage - ELIZABETH BURKETT b: 1688 in Scotland
- Married: 1713 in Prince George's, Maryland, USA
- JEREMIAH RILEY b: 1730 in Prince George's, Maryland
- John M. RILEY Sr b: ABT 1716 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Samuel RILEY Sr b: ABT 1720 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Ninian RILEY Sr b: 18 MAR 1726 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Eleanor RILEY b: 05 JAN 1715 in Prince George's, Maryland
- James RILEY b: BET 1724 AND 1728 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Mary RILEY b: 1718 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Ann RILEY b: ABT 1724 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Rachel RILEY b: 1728 in Prince George's, Maryland
- Christian Burkett RILEY b: ABT 1726 in Prince George's, Maryland
- George RILEY b: ABT 1734
- Hugh RILEY b: ABT 1736
- Joseph RILEY b: ABT 1738
- WikiTree profile Riley-445 was created through the import of Kelley Family Tree.ged by James Kelley on Jan. 14, 2011.
- WikiTree profile Riley-1221 was created through the import of larson.ged on Jan 27, 2012 by Erik Larson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Erik and others.
- A WikiTree profile for this person was created by James Kirkland, firsthand knowledge, Dec 17, 2012 . Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by James and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Eliphaz by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Eliphaz:
- Robert McCarty - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A204150
Ancestry.com member lynzsg
Family Tree DNA kit 24694
- Robert McCarty - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F24694
Family Tree DNA kit 24694
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Snow, Sam Bowden, Herbert Wolfe, James Kirkland, James Kelley, and Erik Larson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 4, 2015 at 09:37GMT Chet Snow wrote:
On August 3, 2015 at 19:55GMT Corinne McCarty wrote:
On March 31, 2014 at 16:39GMT Holly Battle wrote: