Information, Other Kids, Notes etc.
Death 6 April 1821 and burial 8 April 1821 at Berthier-en-Haut (PRDH Union)
Son of Anne Desaux and Quirin Rival (PRDH Union) son of Anne Desaux and Quirin Rival married before 21-3-1734 Location Unknown (PRDH Union)
Children of Rival-Bellerose/Joly according to PRDH: .Marie-Angélique N 27-5-1762 et D 16-7-1797 married Ambroise Généreux 12-5-1783 Berthier-en-Haut . Marie-Francoise N 14-5-1764 Ile Dupas married 2-6-1788 Louis Brunet Berthier-en-Haut . Alexandre N 17-3-1767 married 17-5-1790 Berthier en-Haut with Angélique Martin . Marie-Victoire N 12-5-1769 married 6-10-1788 Berthier-en-Haut with Jean-Baptiste Lambert-Aubin . Jean N 24-2-1771 Berthier-en-Haut married before 24-8-1794 undisclosed location with Marie-Louise Drolet . Louis N 11-9-1773 Berthier-en-Haut . Marie-Geneviève N 29-6-1775 Berthier-en-Haut . Pierre N 20-6-1777 St-Cuthbert et D 1-6-1778 Berthier-en-Haut . Marie-Louise N 22-2-1779 Berthier-en-Haut . Marguerite N 17-9-1780 Berthier-en-Haut . Marie-Anne N 8-8-1782 Berthier-en-Haut . Nicolas-Francois N 6-12-1785 Berthier-en-Haut
Rival-Bellerose/Joly complete family (12 children) checked with PRDH
Marriage or Union Jean at 26 & Marie-Angelique Joly at 18 04 November 1760 Ste-Geneviève-de-Berthier, Berthier, Quebec, Canada Source: Mariage PRDH
Death/burial Source:PRDH Union
Marriage Source:Mariage PRDH
- ↑ Entered by Linda Kincade.
Thanks to Linda Kincade for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Linda and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jean's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.