- Zebulon Robbins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Zebulon Robbins, "Connecticut, Births and Christenings, 1649-1906"
Name: Zebulon Robbins Gender: Male Christening Date: Christening Place: Birth Date: 02 Aug 1710 Birthplace: WETHERSFIELD TWP,HARTFORD,CONNETICUT Death Date: Name Note: Race: Father's Name: Joshua Robbins Father's Birthplace: Father's Age: Mother's Name: Sarah Mother's Birthplace: Mother's Age: Indexing Project (Batch) Number: 7450361 System Origin: Connecticut-ODM GS Film number: unknown Reference ID: Sources
Add to My Source Box Go to My Source Box Share No image available Search collection About this collection Citing this Record
"Connecticut, Births and Christenings, 1649-1906," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F745-24W : accessed 30 Jun 2013), Zebulon Robbins, 02 Aug 1710.
- Source: S165 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;; NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Zebulon's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.