- Rutpert II (Robertian) of Hesbaye's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Robertian Dynasty.
Robert II (d. 12 Jul 807)
alias: (unproven) Radbert
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
- ↑ Wikipedia's stub (17 Nov 2015), claims that Robert III of Worms, is the son of Robert II. But according to Cawley's (2006) research, there's no contemporary source to support this. However, Cawley (2006), contradicts this in his research for Wiltrud, wife of Robert III.
- ↑ Notice of resolution of ambiguous parentage: profile edited in accordance with the European Aristocracy user-group. The parents (or lack of parents) decided in consultation with primary sources, especially collected by FMG's Medieval Lands project.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- What should we do about fictitious mothers? Aug 4, 2013.
No known carriers of Rutpert II's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 1, 2015 at 23:12GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On August 4, 2013 at 11:36GMT Roger Travis wrote:
Since we've taken the decision to carry the French Robertian line back to Wormsgau (or, perhaps more accurately, we haven't decided to resist that fairly dubious filiation), this parentage is probably uncontroversial, except for the perpetual problem of giving a name to a mother whose actual name is unattested.
On August 4, 2013 at 04:44GMT Vic Watt wrote:
On February 20, 2012 at 15:09GMT Roger Travis wrote:
Rutpert II is 34 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 49 degrees from Anne Frank, 36 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 37 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.