This person was created through the import of HOWE(1).ged on 08 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-456906241
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-456906241
- Repository: #R-2097757945
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-2097757945.
The Rogers family are known to have been associated with Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire, since the 1400s. Many genealogical sources say George Rogers lived in Bradford at the end of his life and died in his 100th year: 1575.
"At the western corner of the triangle was the large house which in the 19th century became known as the Priory. It was built in the 15th century and was the residence of the Rogers family. (fn. 33) In 1657 it was sold by Hugh Rogers to Paul Methuen and was the residence of the Methuens for more than a century."
- User ID: 3C6A991ABBFD2D4496F138947616CD1C4ABA
- Data Changed:
- Date: 6 MAR 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 6 MAR 2004.
- WikiTree profile Rogers-3734 created through the import of mike_walton_2011.ged on Aug 20, 2011 by Mike Walton. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mike and others.
- ↑ Research by Chet Snow, April 19, 2014
Married Elizabeth Rogers who was born about 1479
LDS pedigree chart.
Thanks to Anne Rubsamen for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Anne and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 26, 2014 at 02:00GMT Chet Snow wrote:
Thank you for merging them - one manager is manager of both profiles so you can do it in one step!