- Ursula (Rogers) Stone's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Urusla married David Stone on August 23, 1584 in Great Bromley, Essex County, England. Her parentage and maiden name is unknown at this time, though some researchers show the maiden name 'Rogers'.
Ursula and David were the parents of: Simon, Ursula, Mary, Gregory, Elizabeth and Samuel.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ursula's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jack Wise, Bob Fields, Elizabeth S, Marc Cohen, Ellen Blackwell, and Brian Rogers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.