Urusla married David Stone on August 23, 1584 in Great Bromley, Essex County, England. Her parentage and maiden name is unknown at this time, though some researchers show the maiden name 'Rogers'.
Ursula and David were the parents of: Simon, Ursula, Mary, Gregory, Elizabeth and Samuel.
Thanks to Ellen Blackwell for starting this profile. Katharine Nusbaum, firsthand knowledge. Created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged. Created through the import of Geer.ged on 25 September 2010. Created through the import of HOAGUE.GED on 22 May 2011. Created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011. Wilfred Vasile, firsthand knowledge. Entered by Wilfred Vasile, Jun 9, 2012. The events of Ursula's life were either witnessed by Ellen Blackwell or Ellen plans to add sources here later. UNKNOWN-135343 created through the import of Winn.ged on Dec 20, 2011 by Elizabeth S.
- UNKNOWN-74701 created through the import of Brian Family Tree Up Dad's side.ged on Jun 1, 2011 by Brian Rogers.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ursula's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Robert Weaver, Marc Cohen, Elizabeth S, Ellen Blackwell, and Brian Rogers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.