Divorced about 1922 in Missouri. After his Funeral and Cremation in 1951, his Cremains were left in storage in Spokane, WA until found in 2009. They were subsequently scattered on the Spokane River in 2010.
Ray Stinson Rogers; (son) Clarence Andrew rogers (grandson)
Albert was born in 0187. Albert Rogers ... He passed away in 1951. 
Do you have information about Rogers? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Clarence Rogers, Mar 3, 2013
Thanks to Clarence Rogers for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clarence and others.
On January 17, 2013 Clarence Rogers wrote:
After the funeral, apparently no-one made arrangements for the cremains. The cremains remained in storage, In Spokane, until September, 2009. I was visiting Spokane from Michigan for School Reunion in Idaho, and stopped by the Cemetary where Dad and Grampa supposedly were interred, that's when e found out he was still"On the shelf." After sking other family members, a concensus decided to scatter his ashes at the "Bowl-and-Pitcher" on the Spokane River, which we did in the spring of 2010.
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Albert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.