- Ellen Ross's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 91D8B4AB702FF6448B14C44DA9D8449FB5D4
- Note: One of the witnesses at Ellen's wedding was a Samuel Wisnom....a cousin, uncle perhaps...I'll update my Tribalpages with this info.�Samuel and Sarah's children..�Mary 22/9/1867�Sarah 12/2/1870�Jane 25/11/1874�John 12/12/1876�Lizzy 16/6/1881�Ellen 29/3/1884�Emma 27/10/1886�Eliza 10/4/1889
- name: Ellen Ross
- registration district: Larne
- event type: BIRTHS
- registration quarter and year: Apr - Jun 1884
- volume number: 1
- page number: 575
- digital folder number: 4193461
- Census Years1901AntrimCarrickfergusEllis Street
- 19 in Ellis Street (Carrickfergus, Antrim)
- Surname ForenameAge Sex Relation to headReligion
- Ross Sarah Jane52 Female Head of Family Presbyterian
- Ross John 25-1876 Male Son Presbyterian
- Ross Jeannie 23-1878 Female DaughterPresbyterian
- Ross Nellie 17-1884 Female DaughterPresbyterian
- Ross Lizzie 11-1890 Female DaughterPresbyterian
- Data Changed:
- Date: 22 Sep 2012
- Time: 00:00:00
- Date: 22 Sep 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:00:00 22 Sep 2012.
- WikiTree profile Ross-3108 created through the import of KerrMartin.ged on Nov 15, 2012 by Valerie Kerr. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Valerie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ellen's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.