- Nicholas Rowe's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Nicholas Rowe, third son of Nicholas Rowe of Lamerton, Devon and his wife Agnes (Fytz) Rowe of Tavistock, was baptized at Lamerton on 26 May 1589. His actual date of birth is unknown. He was an Attorney at Law in London, and died 29 July 1634.
- Vivian, J. L. (John Lambrick). The visitations of the county of Devon: comprising the herald's visitations of 1531, 1564, & 1620. (Exeter: For the author by H.S. Eland, 1895).
- WikiTree profile Rowe-582 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Sharryn and others
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nicholas is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 26 degrees from Bram Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.