- Edward Rowlance's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Edward's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Edward is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Surname of my g-g-g-grandmother
- Very rare surname and it is mine. I suspect I'm related to every Rowlance in the world.
- Surname of my g-g-grandmother
Edward Rowlance's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Edward or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Edward Rowlance: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 37APR, FTDNA kit #234118
- Edward Rowlance: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup T2, Mitosearch 37APR, FTDNA kit #234118
- James Holm : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A282468, Ancestry member HolmTree59
- Edward Rowlance: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F234118, FTDNA kit #234118
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Edward. (Best for comments to Edward that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Edward that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On April 20, 2015 at 15:15GMT Kitty Smith wrote:
Please set your preferences for your Tags Followed to include DNA on the GenealogistToGenealogist (G2G) feed: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Following
If you are adding any DNA tests to profiles on WikiTree, please be sure to add the tests to the actual test participant's profile, and that the Privacy is set to show the participant's Family Tree tab.
We also encourage you to join our Google+ Community for DNA discussions, questions and new information: https://plus.google.com/communities/111329829039015718912
On December 31, 2014 at 12:15GMT Terry Wright wrote:
On November 26, 2014 at 02:44GMT Jeff Hildebrandt wrote:
On January 2, 2013 at 23:09GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you have questions , someone may be able to point you in the right direction at G2G forums. We hope you like it . Some tips here to begin : HOW TO USE WIKITREE or check out the WikiTree video that a member created .
On January 2, 2013 at 19:17GMT Edward Rowlance wrote:
On December 15, 2012 at 00:22GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you would like to contribute your family's tree and you agree with our Honor Code, post a comment here on your profile and we would be glad to add you to our wikitree community.