Will of William Rowton Film 030776 Charlotte Co, VA Will Book 2, page 305 Land Records of Charlotee Co, VA Indenture made between Archer Allen and William Rowton & Elizabeth his wife. Exchange of land - 795 acres on both sides of Rattlesnake fork of Cub Creek in Charolette for 400 acres owned by Rowton in the Parish of Littleton, Cumberland. Exchangeddated 14 Feb 1775. Will signed 20 Jun 1801 and record 3 June 1805. Other landsale between Rowton and Martin Hancock. Rowen sold 34 5/8 acres 12 March 1800.Referred to William Rowton SR and verified by William JR. Witnesses: WilliamAnnistead JR; William Hancoke, Nancy Barkley, Richard Wood, Molly Hancock.
- ↑ Entered by Gina Zumbaum.
Thanks to Gina Zumbaum for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Gina and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.