- Catherine (Rupright) Crum's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Catherine Rupright ... 
Do you have information about Rupright? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Roger Wehr, Jan 31, 2013
Thanks to Roger Wehr for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Roger and others.
On January 31, 2013 Roger Wehr wrote:
Northampton County Pennsylvania, USA Death: Mar. 3, 1902 Lordstown Trumbull County Ohio, USA
CRUM, Catherine Lydia nee RUPRIGHT Mrs. Jonathan Crum – m. 31 Dec 1829 in Austintown Twp., Trumbull (now Mahoning) Co. OH Daughter of Henry and Mollie Kreckloe Rupright B. 15 Nov 1810 in Northampton Co. PA D. 3 Mar 1902 in Lordstown Twp., Trumbull Co. OH at 91y 3m 15d Burial – Mar 1902 in Pfaltzgroff Cemetery, Lordstown Twp., Trumbull Co. OH
Mahoning Dispatch, Fri, 7 Mar 1902 "Local - Mrs. Catherine Crum died in Lordstown Monday night. Deceased was more than 80 years of age, a member of the German Lutheran church, and the grandmother of Mesdames Homer Strock and Frank Austin of Canfield." "Cornersburg - Mrs. Hiram Osborn attended the funeral of her mother, Mrs. Jonathan Crum, in Lordstown this week."
Mahoning Dispatch, Fri, 14 Mar 1902 "Local - Mrs. Catherine Crum, who died last week in Lordstown, was born in Northampton Co. Pa., in 1810, and was in consequence more than 91 years of age. She was united in marriage to Jonathan Crum at Austintown in 1830, and of that union were born 8 children, 23 grandchildren, 36 great-grandchildren and 7 great great grandchildren. Mrs. Crum had been a resident of Lordstown for 69 years. Her husband died 19 years ago."
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Catherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.