- Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics, Marriages. (http://novascotiagenealogy.com Accessed April 1, 2013) Jene Areta Roblee and Percy Harold Rushton married 1928 in Cumberland County. Item can be found in Registration Year: 1928 - Book: 52 - Page: 70.
- Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics, Deaths. (http://novascotiagenealogy.com Accessed April 1, 2013) Percy Harold Rushton, died 1946 in Westchester, Cumberland County. Item can be found in Registration Year: 1946 - Page: 4603.
- Obituary of Jean Aretta Broughton, 2000, original source not cited, transcribed for nscumber Yahoo group by Eric Keys, 2000. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nscumber/message/3224 Accessed April 1, 2013)
Thanks to Erin Breen for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Erin and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Percy's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Erin Breen and Joe Bowser. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.