- Alexander H Russell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Russell-2088 created through the import of Hummel_Goerl_Cecil_Miller Fami(3).ged on Jun 12, 2011 by Angela Hummel. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Angela and others.
- Source: S-277766635 Repository: #R-1077657631 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6692402&pid=-756419016
- Repository: R-1077657631 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Alexander H by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Alexander H:
- Robin Warenski - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M175643
- Robin Warenski - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A772662
Ancestry.com member RBWABW1
- Robin Warenski - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F355770
Family Tree DNA kit 355770
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.