This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 3 OCT 1761
- Place: Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- User ID: EA1D0544C9A7446C852E5E5D312C8DCC94B7
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 JAN 2011.
- Reference: 27246
- Husband: Thomas Russell
- Wife: Sarah Sever
- Child: Sarah Russell
- Date: 12 AUG 1784
- Place: Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- Source: S566 Abbreviation: Plymouth MA VRs to the year 1850 Title: Lee D. Van Antwerp and Ruth Ann Wilder Sherman, Vital records of Plymouth, Massachusetts to the year 1850 (Camden, Me. : Picton Press, 1993) Repository: #R3
- Repository: R3 Name: New England Historic Genealogical Society (99-101 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116, USA) Address: Web Address: http://www.americanancestors.org
Thank you to Randy Seaver for creating WikiTree profile Russell-6468 through the import of Robert Seaver Descendants - 6 generations.ged on Dec 13, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Randy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.