- Stephen (Samborne) Sanborn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Stephen, b. __, m. ? Returned to England, (we suppose with his grandfather Bachilor) (Sanborn, p4)
- Source S191; Author: Nathan Sanborn, M. D.(Henniker, NH)
- Title: Genealogy of the Sanborn Family ; : Publication: Name: H W Dutton; Location: Boston, Suffolk, Massashusetts, USA; Date: 1856; Repository: Fitzpatrick Home Library
- Source: S-2009482853 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Repository: R-2009482618 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1868917733 Repository: #R-1868917734 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23394436&pid=613 Repository: R-1868917734 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- GEDCOM file submitted by Eowyn's Family Tree. Imported on 25 September 2012.
- Ancestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=33391745&pid=3910 Repository: R7 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Thank you to Eowyn Langholf for creating WikiTree profile Sanborne-8 through the import of abigail.ged on Nov 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Eowyn and others.
- WikiTree profile Samborne-12 created through the import of Ancestors of PBHowe.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Buck Howe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Buck and others.
- This person was created through the import of fitzmaster032511.ged on 27 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Sanborn-695 created through the import of Winsor_Morganstein Family Tree.ged on Feb 25, 2012 by Amy Morganstein. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Amy and others.
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephen's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Al Adams, Philip Howe, Ed Burke, GeneJ X, and Diana Decker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 2, 2011 at 05:18GMT Lisa Sanborn wrote:
Any help you could provide would be so appreciated.
Thank you Lisa Sanborn Green, daughter of John Sanborn
Stephen is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 18 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.