- Stephen (Samborne) Sanborn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Stephen, b. __, m. ? Returned to England, (we suppose with his grandfather Bachilor) (Sanborn, p4)
- Source S191; Author: Nathan Sanborn, M. D.(Henniker, NH)
- Title: Genealogy of the Sanborn Family ; : Publication: Name: H W Dutton; Location: Boston, Suffolk, Massashusetts, USA; Date: 1856; Repository: Fitzpatrick Home Library
- Source: S-2009482853 Repository: #R-2009482618 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Repository: R-2009482618 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1868917733 Repository: #R-1868917734 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23394436&pid=613 Repository: R-1868917734 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- GEDCOM file submitted by Eowyn's Family Tree. Imported on 25 September 2012.
- Ancestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=33391745&pid=3910 Repository: R7 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Thank you to Eowyn Langholf for creating WikiTree profile Sanborne-8 through the import of abigail.ged on Nov 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Eowyn and others.
- WikiTree profile Samborne-12 created through the import of Ancestors of PBHowe.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Buck Howe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Buck and others.
- This person was created through the import of fitzmaster032511.ged on 27 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Sanborn-695 created through the import of Winsor_Morganstein Family Tree.ged on Feb 25, 2012 by Amy Morganstein. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Amy and others.
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephen's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Al Adams, Ed Burke, Philip Howe, GeneJ X, and Diana Decker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 2, 2011 at 05:18GMT Lisa Sanborn wrote:
Any help you could provide would be so appreciated.
Thank you Lisa Sanborn Green, daughter of John Sanborn