This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Death: Y
- Date: 1625
- Place: Rappahannock, Virginia, USA
- Age: 22-23
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6911
- User ID: 1B734B5F-8F71-4755-9E3D-D20C17742629
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Samford-16 created through the import of Dulaney, Kelley Family Tree.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Christina Marshall. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Christina and others.
- Source: S-2135091431 Repository: #R-2135131489 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15793762&pid=199
- Repository: R-2135131489 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tanya Breese and Cheryl Caudill. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 22, 2014 Cheryl Caudill wrote: