This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Henry /SAMPSON/ 
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 JAN 2011.
- WikiTree profile Sampson-353 created through the import of FAMILY 6162011.GED on Jun 20, 2011 by Michael Stephenson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Michael and others.
- Source: S273 Title: THE SIAS FAMILY IN AMERICA 1677 to 1952 The First 275 Years Abbreviation: THE SIAS FAMILY IN AMERICA 1677 to 1952 The First Publication: FLORIDA PRESS, 143 E. Church St. Orlando, FL, 1952 Note: TITL THE SIAS FAMILY IN AMERICA 1677 to 1952 The First 275 Years CONT (Volume I)ABBR THE SIAS FAMILY IN AMERICA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.