Can you add any information on Dorothy Unknown? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
St. Cloud, Sterns, Minnesota, "United States Census, 1930," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X3DP-39X : accessed 04 Jan 2014), Dorothy Cotton in household of Willard Cotton, St. Cloud, Stearns, Minnesota, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 0056, sheet , family 24, NARA microfilm publication .
Grafton, Walsh, North Dakota, "United States Census, 1920," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MCDM-CG1 : accessed 04 Jan 2014), Dorothy E Cotton in household of Willard L Cotton, Grafton, Walsh, North Dakota, United States; citing sheet , family 110, NARA microfilm publication T625, FHL microfilm 1821342.
- ↑ Entered by Cathryn Hondros, Sunday, November 24, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Dorothy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.