Do you have information about Sapp? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
1870 - United States Federal Census - This census shows Rebecca, 43, as the head of household in Bartlett, Ohio County, Kentucky, and she apparently has reverted to using Sapp as her surname. Living with her are Henry, 21; William, 18; Isaac, 16; Elizabeth, 12; and George W., 3.
March 11, 1871 - Guardian Bond - Ohio County, Kentucky. A guardian bond was issued to Abraham Lake, for Elizabeth E. Sapp, with Elisha H. Burton and George M. Hamilton as sureties, March 11, 1871.
March 1, 1872 - Guardian Bond - Ohio County, Kentucky. A guardian bond was issued to Abram Lake, for Elizabeth E. Sapp, with George W. Hamilton and E.H. Burton as sureties. March 1, 1872.
- ↑ 1870 U.S. census, Ohio, Kentucky, population schedule, Bartlett, p. 21, dwelling 150, family 150, Rebecca Sapp; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M593, roll 492.
- ↑ Michael L. Cook C.G. and Bettie A. Cummings Cook C.G., editors, Ohio County Kentucky Records, Volume 2, Vol. 17 of Kentucky Records Series (Evansville, IN: Cook Publications, 1986), p. 50.
- ↑ Michael L. Cook C.G. and Bettie A. Cummings Cook C.G., editors, Ohio County Kentucky Records, Volume 2, Vol. 17 of Kentucky Records Series (Evansville, IN: Cook Publications, 1986), 51.
Thanks to Jackie King for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jackie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elizabeth's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.