Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
[private daughter (1940's - unknown)]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 215 times.
John Paul Sarkisian ... 
No more info is currently available for John Paul Sarkisian. Can you add to his biography?
- Pat Dimercurio, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Pat and others.
- ↑ Entered by Pat Dimercurio, Nov 19, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Paul's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about John Paul Sarkisian directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about John Paul Sarkisian directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.