- Jane (Satterwhite) Higginbotham's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Jane Satterwhite b. 1743 VA d. 1842 m. Col. Samuel Higginbotham b. 1743 Amherst Co. VA. They received slaves Phieles & Jane, & Warwick from her Father John Satterwhite’s will.
Satterwhite Family history, posted by D. Marshall Satterwhite.
- WikiTree profile Satterwhite-14 created through the import of clements.GED on Jul 9, 2011 by John Clements. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
Jane Satterwhite ... 
- Tom Hill, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Tom and others.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jane by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jane:
- Frank Satterwhite - 23andMe
- Linda Elmore - 23andMe
- Anonymous Anonymous - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member ilovecats167
- Amy (Bumgardner) McAndrews - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A891501
Ancestry.com member amyb1055
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Marshall Satterwhite and Heather Ves. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Jane is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 43 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 27 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.