in Newhall, Yorkshire, England
[date unknown] [location unknown]
in Old Malton, Yorkshire, England
This page has been accessed 408 times.
No additional information is available. Can you add something?
- Savile-21 created on 25 May 2011 through the import of 2011-05-03 Family Tree_2011-05-24.ged.
- Created through the import of 2011-05-03 Family Tree_2011-05-24.ged on 25 May 2011.
- Savile-29 created through the import of MaryStamperMcKague2011-08-06_01.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Masm x.
- Savile-106 created on Aug 17, 2013 by Wendy Lewis through the import of Lewis Family Tree.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Agnes's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Agnes Hanson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Agnes Hanson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Bob Fields, Cynthia Winskey, and Wendy Proctor. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
Public Bulletin Board
On November 20, 2013