- John Sawin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Sawin-23 created through the import of Nelson Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Gregory Nelson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gregory and others.
- Source: S-2066701704 Repository: #R-2066702049 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=20194044&pid=1940
No REPO record found with id R-2066702049.
John Sawin ... 
No more info is currently available for John Sawin. Can you add to his biography?
- Bill Lander, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Bill and others.
- ↑ Entered by Bill Lander, Jul 11, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robert Keniston and Bill Lander. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 26, 2014 at 20:51GMT Robert Keniston wrote: