- Jacob Sayler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Bad Merge.
Note: Born 1740 - please add birth info back after merge is corrected
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Sayler-71 created through the import of clements.GED on Jul 9, 2011 by John Clements. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created through the import of 2011-03-05 Smith Tree.ged on 06 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2010126506
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-2010126506
- Repository: #R-2010129845
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R-2010129845
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jacob's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.