This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S00047 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R00004 NOTEAncestry Family Trees (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R00004 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- Source: S00104 Title: Robinson - Zwahr, Robert R. , Die Bremerverwandtschaft in Deutschland Und in Texas: The Bremers and Their Kin in Germany and in Texas NOTERobinson - Zwahr, Robert R. . Die Bremerverwandtschaft in Deutschland Und in Texas: The Bremers and Their Kin in Germany and in Texas. 2 volumes. Burnet, Texas, USA: Nortex Press, 1979. CONT CONT Met Author at a release party with my parents. We own a signed copy of this book CONT CONT ISBN 0-89015-131-8
- ↑ Source: #S00047 Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- ↑ Source: #S00104 Page: Vol II Page 1236 Data: Text: Gerog Anton Wetz: b. October 22, 1843 Offenbach, Amt Herborn, Nassau; d. March 1, 1925: bur. Greenhill Cemetery, Msukogee; p. Anton and Katharine (Schmidt) Wetz.
Thank you to Nick Wylie for creating WikiTree profile Schmidt-2116 through the import of WylieSeiler family_2013-02-20.ged on Feb 20, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Nick and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Katharina's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.