This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Andreas /Schmidt/
- Given Name: Andreas
- Surname: Schmidt
- Date: ABT 1745
- Data Changed:
- Date: 19 OCT 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 19 OCT 2011 .
- Husband: Andreas Schmidt
- Wife: Dorothea Elftmann
- Child: Anna Dorothea Schmidt
- Child: Johann Schmidt
- Child: Carolina Edmuth Schmidt
- Child: Andreas Schmidt
- Child: Michael Schmidt
- Child: @I3566@
- Child: @I3567@
- Date: ABT 1778
- Husband: Andreas Schmidt
- Wife: @I2983@
- Date: 27 DEC 1808
- Place: Belsin, Czarnikau, Posen, Germany
- Source: S1358 Title: German Death and Burial Record for Johann Schmidt, Record Type: German Church Record, Name Of Person: Johann Schmidt, Location: Briesen, Czarnikau, Posen, Germany, Volume: Year book for 1845, File Reference: pp 47, record # 86, Film Number: LDS Film # 1194704 Abbreviation: German Death Record Repository: #R9
- Repository: R9 Name: LDS Main Lib., Salt Lake City Address: City: Salt Lake City State: Utah
- Source: S1379 Title: German Church Marriage for Andreas Schmidt and Susanne (Pietzin) Budzinski: German Parish Marriage Register, Record Type: German Church Marriage Register, Spouses' Names: Andreas Schmidt and Susanne (Pietzin) Budzinski, Manuscript Info: microfilmed copy of original church marriage register, Film Number: 1191147, pp 68 Abbreviation: Marriage Record-Schmidt Andreas Publication: 27 December 1808 Repository: #R9
- ↑ Source: #S1358 Page: FHC Film 1194704, Death and burial record for Johann Schmidt. The record states his father was Andreas Schmidt.
- ↑ Source: #S1379 Page: This second marriage for Andreas lists his age as 63, I am calculating his birth by this record.
- ↑ Source: #S1358 Page: FHC Film 1194704, Death and burial Church record for Johann Schmidt. The record states his mother was Dorothea Elftmann.
- ↑ Source: #S1379 Page: This appears to be a second marriage for both parties as it used the german word for widow and widower. Andreas is 63, Susanne is 55. The marriage takes place in Belsin, a small town near Briesen where Andreas is from.
Thank you to Marlene Schmidt for creating WikiTree profile Schmidt-3017 through the import of Schmidt Bahnub.ged on Jul 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Marlene and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Andreas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.