- Hans Schneider's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 20 SEP 1669
- Place: Melchenau, Canton Bern, Switzerland
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Date: 23 Feb 1742/43
- Place: Diedendorf, Sarrwerden, Germany
Imported only 23 Feb 1742 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Occupation: @N2191@
- Note: @N10750@
- @N10750@ NOTE
- Ancestor of Duane Ellswoth Snyder.
- User ID: 6A73685676B24A26BED34ABAF5D10CEC8631
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 APR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Hans by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Hans:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Hans is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.