- William F. Schneidereit's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of My Family File 8.ged on 05 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 25 MAR 1922
- Source: #S16
- Date: 26 JUN 1985
- Source: #S16
- Source S16
- Type: E-Mail Message
- Author: Sean Ryan
- Title: Schneidereits
- Date: January 16, 2001
- Source Locality: Compiler disk
- Source S5
- Type: Periodical
- Author: Roberta Morrisey Drissler
- Title: Morrisey-Ardaugh, and allied lines
- Date: September 1969, Revised January 1974
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William F.'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William F. is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 47 degrees from Anne Frank, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 40 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 29 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.