- Elizabeth (Scott) Loomis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
- Note: She is distinct from the Elizabeth Scott of Ipswich (also daughter of another Thomas Scott) who married John Spofford. Hartford, CT Elizabeth was NOT born in Rattlesden.
Elizabeth was born "say" 1628 in England. She was probably the youngest daughter of Thomas Scott of Hartford, Connecticut and Ann Unknown. The family immigrated in about 1634, settling first at Cambridge and removed to Hartford by about 1636.
Elizabeth married 6 February 1648 at Windsor, Hartford, Connecticut to John Loomis of Windsor, Connecticut.
- David Loomis
- Samuel Loomis
- Samuel Loomis
- Daniel Loomis
- Isark Loomis
- James Loomis
- John Loomis
- Joseph Loomis
- Elizabeth Loomis
- Mary Loomis
- Timothy Loomis
- Nathaniel Loomis
- Thomas Loomis
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Anderson, Robert Charles, "Thomas Scott" Featured Name (Volume VI, R-S, Page 213) Great Migration 1634-1635, R-S. (Online database accessed April 22, 2015. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012.)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Smith, Edward R., "Early Connecticut Scott Families - In Search of Edmund" (Vol 27, page 396) The Connecticut Nutmegger. Glastonbury, CT: Connecticut Society of Genealogists, 1970-. (Online database accessed April 22, 2015. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009.)
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 148 vols., 1847-1994
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jillaine Smith, Tony Hatch, John Putnam, Brian McCullough, and Jeff Main. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 29, 2013 at 23:04GMT Philip Smith wrote:
On September 29, 2013 at 23:03GMT Philip Smith wrote: