- Mary (Scott) Washington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Mary Scott was born in 1546 at East Sutton, Kent, England. She was the daughter of Reginald Scott and Mary Tuke. Mary Scott married Richard Argall in 1568 at Boughton Malherb, Kent, England. Mary Scott died in 1588. 'Child of Mary Scott and Richard Argall
Elizabeth Argall b. 1576, d. 9 Aug 1638
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd edition 2011, Vol II page 165
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry-Richardson, p. 311.
- Aileen Lewers Langston and J. Orton Buck Jr, Charlemagne's Descendants-II, p. 28.
- This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011.
- Thank you to Daivd Barnhardt for creating WikiTree profile Scott-6927 through the import of 3-4-2013.GED on Mar 4, 2013.
- WikiTree profile Scott-2338 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Snow, Donald Gradeless, and Daivd Barnhardt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 27, 2014 at 21:48GMT J Pictet wrote: