- Date: 1548
- Place: Scott's Hall, Brabourne, Kent
- Scotts Hall, Brabourne, Kent, England
- Date: 1604
- Maidstone, Kent, England
- Source S124
- Record ID Number: MH:S124
- User ID: B8585F1E-67C6-4FDB-AAB5-848FDBC5A844
- Author: A.R. McGee
- Title: McGee Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: McGee Web Site
- Family tree: 2665887-2
- Media: 349791-1
- Type: Smart Matching
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Donald Gradeless, Thursday, January 30, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011.
- Thank you to Daivd Barnhardt for creating WikiTree profile Scott-6927 through the import of 3-4-2013.GED on Mar 4, 2013.
- WikiTree profile Scott-2338 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Chet Snow, Donald Gradeless, and Daivd Barnhardt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 27, 2014 Jacques Pictet wrote: