- Judith Scott's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Judith /Scott/ 
- Date: ABT 1809
- Place: Nelson County, Virginia
- Note: estate to be administered by Jonathan Horsley, Jr.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 04 NOV 1995
Prior to import, this record was last changed 04 NOV 1995 .
- Husband: Zachariah Taliaferro
- Wife: Judith Scott
- Date: 17 MAR 1787
- Place: Amherst County, Virginia
- Note: Zacharias Taliaferro, widower, and Judith Horsley, widow. Lucas Powell, surety. Consent of Judith
- WikiTree profile Scott-2301 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S13 Title: Marriage Bonds of Amherst County, 1763-1800 Abbreviation: Sweeny, Amherst Marriages Author: Sweeny, William Montgomery Publication: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, MD, 1980
- Source: S83 Title: Nelson County, Virginia Abbreviation: Nelson County, VA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Judith's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.