- Waldo L. Searles's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: OCT 1898
- Place: Minnesota
- Type: Census
- Date: 01 JUN 1900
- Place: Granby Twp, Nicollet, Minnesota
- WikiTree profile Searles-42 created through the import of TrimmedForWikiTree_3.GED on Aug 23, 2011 by Al Hibbard. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Al and others.
- Source: S20 Abbreviation: 1900 Type: Census Title: 1900 Federal Census Page: Grandby Twp, Nicollet, Minnesota TOPI Name, Notes
- Note CN48508Name: George H Searles
- [Georgene Searles]
- Home in 1900: Grandby, Nicollet, Minnesota
- Age: 28
- Birth Date: Oct 1875
- Birthplace: Minn
- Race: White
- Gender: Male
- Relationship to Head of House: Head
- Father's Birthplace: New York
- Mother's Birthplace: Ohio
- Spouse's name: Lavina
- Marriage Year: 1897
- Marital Status: Married
- Years Married: 3
- Occupation: View on Image
- Neighbors: View others on page
- Household Members:
- Name Age
- George H Searles 28
- Lavina Searles 25
- Waldo L Searles 1
- Baby Searles 0/12
- John Mahon 40
- ↑ Source: #S20 Page: Grandby Twp, Nicollet, Minnesota TOPI Birth
- ↑ Source: #S20 Page: Grandby Twp, Nicollet, Minnesota Note: @CN48508@ TOPI Census
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Waldo L.'s ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.