This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Nehemiah /Seeley/ 
- Source: S354 Butts, Knowles & Hills; The Seeleys, Turneys, Sturges & Barlows, by Larry Daniels (Privately printed, Bowie, MD 20715-1336, March 1993) Repository: #R5 Call Number: FH24&CISOPTR=20893&REC=18
- Repository: R5 Name: Family History Archives, Brigham Young University Address: Harold B. Lee Library Provo, Utah 84602-6800USA Phone Number: 801-422-2927
- Source: S497 History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield Compiled and Edited, by Donald Lines Jacobus (Daughters of the American Revolution, Fairfield, Connecticut, 1930)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nehemiah's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.