|This person is a descendant of a Magna Carta surety baron.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Magna Carta Project!
Elizabeth Sergeaux was a descendant of Magna Carta surety barons
Saher de Quincy and Robert de Vere
- Elizabeth Sergeaux was born circa 1371 at of Colquite, Cornwall, England; Age 24 in 1395. A settlement for the marriage Elizabeth Sergeaux and Sir William Marney, Under-Sheriff of Cornwall, Sheriff of Essex & Hertfordshire was made on 8 July 1388; They had 3 sons (Sir Thomas; William; & Sir John) and 2 daughters (including Anne, wife of Sir Thomas Tyrrell). Elizabeth Sergeaux died between 1395 and 21 August 1414.
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), volume III, page 481.
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 646-647.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 13.
- Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 124.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 11-12.
- Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 120-122.
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 38.
- Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 39
- Richardson, Douglas: Plantagenet Ancestry, 2nd edn. (2011), 3 vols, Volume 1, page 99, APPLETON 16.
- WikiTree profile Sergeaux-14 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- WikiTree profile Sergeaux-19 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Liisa and others.
- Source: S572556085 Repository: #R2190409259 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Ancestry Family Trees Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=225892&pid=4817
- Repository: R2190409259 Name: Ancestry.com Address: 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 Note:
- This profile was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 21, 2014 at 11:44GMT Andrew Bassett-Smith wrote:
Refer Magna Carta Ancestry APPLETON-8 and 9 for source information. NoteL This claims that Sergeaux-27 was born in 1371 not 1378
On December 21, 2014 at 01:44GMT Darlene Athey Hill wrote:
Elizabeth is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 34 degrees from Gene Kelly, 21 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.