- Henry Sewall Jr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
NEHGR, 1847, Vol. 1, p. 372 "THE BURIAL PLACE AT "OLD TOWN", NEWBURY, MASS." Mr. Henry Sewall (sent by Mr. Henry Sewall in ye ship Elizabeth & Dorcas, Cat. Watts, Commander arrived in Boston 1634, wintered at Ipswich, helped begin this plantation, 1635 furnished English servants meat cattel & provisions, married Mrs. Jane Dummer on March ye 25, 1646 died May ye 16
1700 AET 86. His fuitful vine, Being thus disjoined. Fell to ye ground January ye 13th following AE 74 Psal. 27-10." Parents: Henry Sewell (1576 - 1656)Anne Hunt Sewall
Spouse: Jane Dummer Sewall (1627 - 1701)* Children: Hannah Sewall Toppan (1649 - 1699)*Samuel Sewall (1652 - 1730)* Stephen Sewall (1657 - 1725)*
Burial: First Parish Burying Ground Newbury Essex County Massachusetts, USA
Maintained by: Robert Sewell Originally Created by: Nareen, et al Record added: Jul 25, 2007 Find A Grave Memorial# 20628887
- Brother's Keeper files of John Raitt
Thanks to Elizabeth Loftus for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Elizabeth and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Henry by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David McAvity, Glenn Raitt, and Elizabeth Loftus. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 6, 2014 at 01:26GMT Bobbie Hall wrote: