- Agnes Sharpe's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Shaw 2010-09-10 Dewey.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 14 MAY 1565
- Place: Springfield, Essex, England
- Date: 03 JUN 2003
- Reference: 6500
- Note: @H4444@
Agnes Sharpe was baptized 10 Aug 1516 in Islington, Middlesex, London, England. Her second marriage was to a brother of Sir Walter Mildmay. She died on 13 May 1565 in Springfield, Essex, England at he age of 49.
- User ID: C9651493FDAE3841BE65E5C8C5C5103FA294
- WikiTree profile Sharpe-279 created through the import of Lupton file.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Sharpe-345 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1516
- Place: Islington, Middlesex
- Note: Ancestry.com has 10 Aug 1530
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Note: @N3629@
- @N3629@ NOTE
- Also m William Mildmay, 1563.
- User ID: 199A543EA16D488DA2563F1AC3E76DCF5F24
- Data Changed:
- Date: 17 JUN 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 17 JUN 2006.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Agnes's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Putnam, Katherine Patterson, and Kim Ostermyer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 4, 2013 at 19:57GMT Philip Smith wrote:
On September 4, 2013 at 19:56GMT Philip Smith wrote: