- Robert Shepard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Death 20 OCT 1854 Leeds, Jefferson, Alabama, USA
- This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
- WikiTree profile Shepard-410 created through the import of Rankin-Ridgdill Family Tree.ged on Oct 4, 2011 by Elizabeth Rankin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Elizabeth and others.
This profile developed through the merging of Shepard-410 into Shepard-242.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Robert by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Robert:
- Teresa Bruton : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F208567, FTDNA kit #208567
- P Dickerson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T321567, FTDNA kit #131397
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Robert is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.