- Lilly Sherman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elwood Call Leader May 10, 1984
Lily Ella Russell
Lily E. Thompkins Russell, 70, 1806 Plaza Drive, died Wednesday at St. Vincent Hospital after an extended Illness. Born in Amacy (Amasa), Michigan, July 5, 1913, she was the daughter of Wilson and Ella Sherman. A retired employee of Mercy Hospital, she was a member of the Church of God. Survivors include four sons, Max Tompkins of Tipton, William and Richard Tompkins of Elwood, and David Tompkins of Las Vegas, Nevada, two brothers, Theodore and Harold Sherman, both of Elwood; a sister, Fern Wilkinson of Elwood, seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. The body has been taken to the Dunnichay Funeral Home where friend may call from 2 to 9 p.m. Friday. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be at the Knox Chapel cemetery.
This person was created through the import of mcdougle 2010-06-30.ged on 01 July 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lilly's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lilly is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 54 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.