- Cecelia (Sigurdsdottir) Sigurddatter's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
-Dotter, -Datter, -Dottir are all the same ending, meaning "daughter" in Scandinavia, and attached behind the father's first name. A woman kept her birth name all her life and did not take on her husband's last name as her own until about 100-200 years ago.
- This person was created through the import of McQuery Family Tree.ged on 20 May 2011.
- Note: Sudreim Coat of Arms
- Source S2295565934
- Repository: #R2295565933
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family
- Repository R2295565933
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Cecelia Sigurdsdatter ... 
- Gordon Lokken, firsthand knowledge.
- WikiTree profile Giske-33 created through the import of Helene.ged on Oct 31, 2011 by Helene Ring Teppan.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Cecelia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Gordon Lokken, Helene Ring Teppan, and Adam McQuery. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 4, 2013 at 22:14GMT Sheri Sturm wrote: