Narcissa was born in 1813. Narcissa Simmons ... She passed away in 1890. 
Do you have information about Simmons? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- First-hand knowledge of Michael Fortenberry.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Fortenberry, Jan 9, 2013
Thanks to Michael Fortenberry for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Michael and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Narcissa by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 26, 2013 at 16:26GMT Allan Thomas wrote:
(M) abt 1831 (S) Calvin Kennington FORTENBERRY (1806 - ____), (C) William G. Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Violette Jane Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Nancy I. Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Willis Jackson Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) George Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Calvin Marion Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) John Jefferson Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Narcissa A. Fortenberry (____ - ____), http://www.lbffamily.com/id92.html