Narcissa was born in 1813. Narcissa Simmons ... She passed away in 1890. 
Do you have information about Simmons? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- First-hand knowledge of Michael Fortenberry.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Fortenberry, Jan 9, 2013
Thanks to Michael Fortenberry for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Michael and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Narcissa's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 26, 2013 at 16:26GMT Allan Thomas wrote:
(M) abt 1831 (S) Calvin Kennington FORTENBERRY (1806 - ____), (C) William G. Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Violette Jane Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Nancy I. Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Willis Jackson Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) George Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Calvin Marion Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) John Jefferson Fortenberry (____ - ____), (C) Narcissa A. Fortenberry (____ - ____), http://www.lbffamily.com/id92.html