- Colet (Singler) Shepherd's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Colet M. Shepherd, 85, formerly of 1329 Central Ave., Sandusky, died this morning in Providence Hosptial after a lengthy illness.
She was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church; Council of Catholic Women; and Angela Merici Study Club; and had been a Red Cross volunteer.
Surviving are three sons, W. Leonard, Jr. and Joseph S., both of Sandusky; and John E., Rocky River, Ohio; a daughter, Mr. Robert (Colet) Foley, Sandusky; 19 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, W. Leonard Sr., in 1984; her parents, Joseph and Anne (Boeckling) Singler; one son, Thomas; a daughter, Mary Agatha; two brothers, Joseph Singler and George Singler; and two sisters, Hiltrude Carriagn and Annette Kiefer.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Colet's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.