Susan was born 1 Jan 1818 in Ivy Mills, Tennessee and died in 1879. No record of her parents have been found. She had a child, Phebe Turner , "out of wedlock" with John Turner. John died at about age 21 in Arkansas. His Father was also named John and they both died in 1837.
Phebe was a ward of 
Can you add any information on Susan Sisco? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
-  The events of Susan's life were either witnessed by Jeanne Aloia or Jeanne plans to add sources here later.
- (Goodspeed's History of Giles County, 1886)
H. TAYLOR CAMPBELL, M. D., Lynnville, Tenn., is a native of Hickman County, Tenn., born February 9, 1848, son of Hiram H. and Susan (Sisco) Campbell, and is of Scotch-Irish origin. His father was born in Williamson County, Tenn., January 17, 1814, and his mother in Hickman County, Tenn., January 18, 1818.
Our subject's grandfather was William Campbell of North Carolina. The family came to Tennessee about 1800, and here Hiram Campbell died October 18, 1851, and his wife July 15, 1857.
Our subject is one of four children and spent his early days on his father's farm. He attended the common schools and Centreville Academy, and in 1870 began the study of medicine, attending lectures at the old Medical College, of Nashville, and the medical department of Vanderbilt University, from which he graduated in 1875. A year later he located at Pleasantville, in Hickman County, and there continued the practice of his profession until 1879, when he came to Giles County, and in 1881 to Lynnville. He is the leading physician of the town and has an extensive and lucrative practice. In 1877, he married Ardella C. Ross, of Giles County. They have three children: Willie R., Susan A. and Sophia M. Dr. Campbell is a Democrat, and he and wife are members of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church." 
- ↑ Entered by Jeanne Aloia, Wednesday, September 25, 2013.
- ↑ Family Bibles.
- ↑ (Goodspeed's History of Giles County, 1886)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Susan by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Susan:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.