- Henry Clay Skinner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Vital Records of Princeton to 1849, Page 62
History of the Town of Princeton in the County of Worcester and Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1759-1915, Page 264 by Francis Everett Blake Vol. II, Genealogies published by the Town of Princeton, Massachusetts
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Henry Clay's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.