- Name:George Slaybaugh
- Age in 1860:32
- Birth Year: abt 1828
- Birthplace: Pennsylvania
- Home in 1860: Huntingdon, Adams, Pennsylvania
- Gender: Male
- Post Office: Petersburg York Springs
- Value of real estate:
- Name Age
- George Slaybaugh 32
- Elize Slaybaugh 30
- Amos Slaybaugh 9
- Adam Slaybaugh 5
- Safpha Slaybaugh 1
- John Slaybaugh 7
Source Citation: Year: 1860; Census Place: Huntingdon, Adams, Pennsylvania; Roll: M653_1057; Page: 322; Image: 328; Family History Library Film: 805057.
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- Nam; George Slaybaugh
- Age: 72
- Birth Date: Feb 1828
- Home in 1900:Huntington, Adams, Pennsylvania
- Relation to Head of House: Head
- Marital Status:Widowed
- Father's Birthplace:Pennsylvania
- Mother's Birthplace:Pennsylvania
- Name Age
- George Slaybaugh 72
- Adam T Slaybaugh 44
- Sadie Slaybaugh 33
- Annie E Slaybaugh 11
Source Citation: Year: 1900; Census Place: Huntington, Adams, Pennsylvania; Roll: 1354; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 0020; FHL microfilm: 1241354.
- Place: Upper Bermudian Lutheran Cemetery, Gardners, Huntington Twp, Adams, Pennsylvania
- FSFTID K2FB-SD7
Thank you to Laura Scott for creating WikiTree profile Slaybaugh Or Schlehbach-1 through the import of WTbehado 10 17 13.ged on Nov 8, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Laura and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.