- Ebenezer Slocum's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- bef 1715
- The Slocum Genealogy
- Author: Charles E. Slocum, M.D., Ph.D, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Publication: NEHGR, Volume 34, October 1880
- S402: Vital Records of Jamestown, Rhode Island, 1671-1800
- Publication: Donated to NEHGS by G. Andrews Moriarty, of Newport, RI, in 1914
- S643: Genealogy on Display, Computerized Data Base
- Author: Mail from Dr. Tom D. Clarke of Medfield, Norfolk, MA
- bef 4 OCT 1715 Jamestown, Newport, Rhode Island, United States
- This person was created through the import of randys ancestors-10generations.ged on 10 March 2011.
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ebenezer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.