- Ebenezer Slocum's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- bef 1715
- The Slocum Genealogy
- Author: Charles E. Slocum, M.D., Ph.D, of Syracuse, N.Y.
- Publication: NEHGR, Volume 34, October 1880
- S402: Vital Records of Jamestown, Rhode Island, 1671-1800
- Publication: Donated to NEHGS by G. Andrews Moriarty, of Newport, RI, in 1914
- S643: Genealogy on Display, Computerized Data Base
- Author: Mail from Dr. Tom D. Clarke of Medfield, Norfolk, MA
- bef 4 OCT 1715 Jamestown, Newport, Rhode Island, United States
- This person was created through the import of randys ancestors-10generations.ged on 10 March 2011.
- This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ebenezer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ebenezer is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 28 degrees from Nikola Tesla on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.