- John Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Primary Photographed Sources
Numerous Ancestry.com records that can be located by a search on Ancestry.
Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745-1800. Extracted from the Original Court Records of Augusta County. Baltimore
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with John:
- Chris Smith - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member b4mytyme1
- Sabrina (K) Combs - AncestryDNA
- Randy Noles - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F246337
Family Tree DNA kit 246337
- BA (Robinson) Noles - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F309970
Family Tree DNA kit 309970
- EL (Banks) Robinson - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F309971
Family Tree DNA kit 309971
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Paula Marksman and Chris Smith. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.