- Russell Emerson Smith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Place: Garden of Memories; HuntIndianagton, In
- User ID: 963C662F140AEC48B915EAC90A8B8D5DB9FD
- Data Changed:
- Date: 3 Aug 2004
- Time: 17:22:13
- Date: 3 Aug 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 17:22:13 3 Aug 2004.
- User ID: 5E92C3E243232D4482501FDFF3681FD48AC8
- Husband: William Smith
- Wife: Anna Rosetta Cook
- Child: Goldie Smith
- Child: James H. Smith
- Child: Russell Emerson Smith
- Date: 25 Sep 1893
- Place: Grant County, Indiana
- WikiTree profile Smith-16232 created through the import of rgy_complete.ged on Jun 23, 2011 by Robert York. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
- Source: S15 Title: death certificate
- Source: S29 Repository: #REPO2 Title: One Ladd's Family; Ruth Kline Ladd, 1974 Note: Source Media Type: Book
- Repository: REPO2
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Russell Emerson's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Russell Emerson is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 23 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.